This website exists as a result of the journey we embarked on when our examination of our personal mission statements years before we met revealed that we had recognized the shared calling. In reading our mission statements, you will see immediately WHY we are together and how that benefits you.
Mission Statement of Reverend Debra Basham:
Living, encouraging, and enjoying a conscious spiritual journey.
Mission Statement of Joel P. Bowman:
- To bring out the Divine in myself and others through teaching, writing, and interpersonal relationships.
- To expect the best of myself and others.
- To develop patience, understanding, and wisdom through reading, meditating, and seeking first to understand.
- To see the Divine in everyone and to be generous with sincere praise and encouragement.
- To develop a full appreciation for the value of others and the lessons I can learn from them.
- To be open to feedback and opportunities regardless of the form in which they appear.
- To be harmonious so that I might live in harmony.
- To achieve win-win relationships and to encourage others to do the same.
- To exercise my freedom to choose new scripts when and where appropriate and to help others to do the same.
- To develop financial independence and an attitude of abundance and to encourage others to do the same.
- To find time each day for physical, mental, and spiritual renewal.
- To maintain a regular record of progress toward living my mission statement.
In creating this website, we had two principal objectives: First, we naturally wish to promote our products and trainings. We believe that they will make a difference for you, allowing you to have better health, more happiness, and more joy. We have done our best to be subtle in our self-promotion, and we have also done our best to provide information you’ll find helpful, including free online information, interesting articles, and free downloadable files you’ll find useful.
Second, we wish to stimulate interest in holistic therapies, those that address the whole person, including body, mind, and spirit. When it comes to health, everything is connected to—and influences—everything else. Something that seems isolated and limited, such as a broken arm, influences the whole person. The physical, emotional, mental, and spiritual aspects are part of a single, interrelated system.
Subtle Communication Systems (SCS) combines the best of Energy Medicine with the best of Neurolinguistic Programming (NLP) and hypnosis for unprecedented results. Although most of our workshops focus on one of the subtle communication systems, the overlap is unavoidable.
Because language is a form of energy and thoughts and feelings are intertwined, your sensitivity to the Energy will make NLP more effective for you. Also, your understanding the impact of language on the Human Energy Field will enhance the effects of your Energy-based interventions.
One of the most interesting byproducts of the intersection of linguistics and Energy through SCS is the facilitation of intuitive abilities. Intuition is, after all a subtle communication system, and the combination of sensitivity to neurolinguistics with sensitivity to the subtle energies of the Human Energy Field, often produces remarkable insights.
Stay current with SCS by subscribing to our Beyond Mastery Newsletter. Subscription is a two-step process requiring confirmation to help ensure that only those who really want to receive the newsletter are on the monthly mailing list.
Even though there are only 24 hours in a day, with SCS skills you can do more with less. Small changes really do produce infinite results.